Are you “doing everything right”, but STILL not getting the work you want? If so, this course is for you.
Have the following statements ever crossed your mind?
SALES & MARKETING
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
You spend 1-3 hours on improving your resume weekly.
You did not use a template or copy wording from someone else
Your resume was strategically arranged to increase engagement
Proven marketing concepts were used in the development of your resume
You've gone as far as to invest your own money to give your resume an edge
This mini-course includes sample resumes to learn what not to do, 8 video lessons to transform your thinking about resumes and create more engagement, and ends with secret unfair-advantages that helped Jeremy Rettig gain an edge over the competition and domination of his territory.
- Introduction to Building a 6-Figure Adjuster Resume
- Lesson 1: Introducing Your Competition
- Lesson 2: Importance of a Resume
- Lesson 3: Qualities Seen Before Experience
- Lesson 4: The #1 Rule in Sales
- Tips to Building a Solid Resume and Platform
- Lesson 5: Above the Fold, Psychology of Marketing
- Top 5 Non-Insurance Books for Independent Claims Adjusters
- Lesson 6: Below the Fold, How Experience is NOT Important
- 4 Unfair Advantages to Adjuster Resume Writing
- An Adjuster's Secret Book.. (1 of 2)
- An Adjuster's Secret Book.. (2 of 2)
- Lesson 7.1: Case Study of Sean L. Avany
- Exclusive Offer from Adjuster-University.com
- Lesson 7.2: Case Study of Adam S. Kenzie
- Lesson 7.3: Case Study of Stephen B. Small, Sr.
- Lesson 7.4: Case Study of Benjamin S. Cala
- Lesson 7.5: Case Study of James Erick
- Lesson 7.6: Case Study of Charles Wilson Morton
- Lesson 7.8: Case Study of David DeHoff
- Lesson 7.7: Case Study of Kelvin C. Miller
- EXAMPLE: Jeremy Rettig's Resume
- Quintupling Down on Success (1 of 2)
- Quintupling Down on Success (2 of 2)
In 2016, Jeremy launched Adjusting to 6 Figures, a lifestyle blog for independent adjusters. Since then, he has built multiple insurance technology-related organizations including Adjuster University.
Founder of Adjuster University